TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Trustee for Yogurtland Administration Unit Trust trading as Yogurtland Administration PTY LTD (ABN 504 092 87 860) of 50 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300; telephone 1300 709 709 (“Promoter”).
3. Individuals can only enter the competition upon visiting a Yogurtland store during the campaign period (16 September 2019 – 27 October 2019) and obtaining a Boardwalk Ticket upon purchase. Guests will receive a Boardwalk Ticket with every transaction of $5 or more. Guests who spend less than $5 are not entitled to receive a Boardwalk Ticket.
4. Promotion is only open to ACT, NSW, and QLD residents with no age restrictions.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin.
6. Promotion starts at 9:00 am AEST on 16/09/2019 and ends at 11 pm AEST on 27/10/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
7.The Promoter will use a computer drawing system to randomly select the winner of the prize, generating a certificate of validity for each prize. All draws will be conducted at the Promoters Head Office at 50 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300 on October 28, 2019 at 9:00am.
8. The winner will be notified via email on 28/10/2019.
9. The winner will have 14 days to claim the prize. If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize by 14 days after the announcement, the prize will be given away to another randomly drawn entrant from the same computer drawing system and the original winner will forfeit their prize. This process will be followed until the prize is claimed. Yogurtland Australia shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk email, or other security setting or for winners’ provision of incorrect of otherwise non-functioning contact information.
10. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Total prize pool will be maximum of AU$1,560 consisting of:
a. 1 (one) Yogurtland Gift Voucher valid for 1 full year from issue date that entitles card holder to free Yogurtland to the value of $10 every visit. Any remaining balance must be paid by the cardholder in full to complete the transaction.
b. Total value based on approximately 3 visits per week
13. Prize distribution: prize will need to be collected by the winner from the store where they entered the competition unless the Promoter chooses to make alternate arrangements for redemption
14. Entrants in the competition permit the Promoter to contact them by email with any correspondence regarding the competition, new flavours and promotions, discounts and any other promotional content from Yogurtland Australia unless otherwise specified on the entry form by ticking the box to opt out of subsequent correspondence. Entrants can unsubscribe from the Promoter’s database at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button included in all emails.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with entering the competition is the entrant's responsibility.
17. How to enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the site. The entry must fulfil all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Yogurtland Australia. You may enter only once per day (every 24 hours) and you must fill in the information requested. You must obtain a unique entry code found on a Boardwalk Ticket by making a purchase at any Yogurtland store (minimum $5), while Boardwalk Ticket supplies lasts. Unique code may only be used once. The same code cannot be used for multiple entries. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Yogurtland Australia
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
Licence Type: Lottery-Trade Promotion-Single Promotion
Licence Number: LTPS/19/37159
© 2019 Yogurtland Franchise, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Want to learn more about what you can find at the Yogurtland Boardwalk? Click here.