TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Trustee for Yogurtland Administration Unit Trust trading as Yogurtland Administration PTY LTD (ABN 504 092 87 860) of 50 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300; telephone 1300 709 709 (“Promoter”).
3. Individuals can only enter the competition upon visiting a Yogurtland store on National Frozen Yogurt Day (07/09/19) and providing their email on the form provided.
4. Promotion is only open to ACT, NSW, and QLD residents with no age restrictions.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin.
6. Promotion starts at 9:00 am AEST on 07/09/2019 and ends at 11 pm AEST on 0709/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
7. The Promoter will us a computer drawing system to randomly select the winner of the prize, generating a certificate of validity for each prize. All draws will be conducted at the Promoters Head Office at 50 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300 on September 30th 2019 at 9:00am.
8. The winner will be notified via email on 30/09/2019.
9. The winner will have 14 days to claim the prize. If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize by 14 days after the announcement, the prize will be given away to another randomly drawn entrant from the same computer drawing system.
10. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Total prize pool will be maximum of AU$360 consisting of:
a. 1 (one) Yogurtland Gift Voucher valid for 3 full months from issue date
b. Entitles card holder to free Yogurtland to the value of $10 every visit
c. Total value based on 3 visits a week for three months
13. Prize distribution: prize will need to be collected by the winner from the store where they entered the competition unless the Promoter chooses to make alternate arrangements for redemption
14. Entrants in the competition permit the Promoter to contact them by email with any correspondence regarding the competition, new flavours and promotions, discounts and any other promotional content from Yogurtland Australia unless otherwise specified on the entry form by ticking the box to opt out subsequent correspondence. Entrants can unsubscribe from the Promoter’s database at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button included in all emails.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with entering the competition is the entrant's responsibility.
© 2019 Yogurtland Franchise, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Want to learn more about how we are celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day? Click here.